Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Winner

Gyuri will get the first "free," copy of my completed game...okay, I really have to finish this thing. Hopefully, Gyuri you will be able to play before Christmas. :) The reference was to Allen Iverson's "Practice rant."

Also, another thanks to Gyuri for letting me know about the iPhone Meetup group in our area. I don't do Twitter, MySpace, or FaceBook because, well, ahhh...I would rather be working to complete my game, than talking constantly about completing my game, this blog is bad enough. However, I blog about it, to make sure I complete it. Weird logic I know. However, the group meet up is good, because I can meet like minds, and share some coding gems.

By joining the meet up I also bumped into a former developer at a previous game company we worked at together. The former game company had so many war stories that everyone of us that survived that place when ever we bump into each other the first words, we usually utter, are "Oh my God! That place!" We all have a bond, forged in stone, for life. I could write 3 volumes on "that place." I'll just say this about it, and you will get the idea, "do you want to find your a$$ on the un-employment line!?"
Tahhhhhahhhhhaaaa! "Welcome to our quaint little company." :)

1 comment:

Gyuri said...

Hmmm, I guess I'll have to get an iPhone or iTouch by then ;)