Sunday, February 15, 2009

As Always...

With just 2 weeks to have the animation viewer tool ready for use, I will have to push myself, and set small achievable milestones to get there. You can't get anywhere (fast that is) without knowing how to get there. So, these milestones, small but of course comprising of lots of work shall get me there.

The crux of the work will be getting Cocoa and Interface Builder down.

So, I will get some sleep now, since my weekend was long and had some emotional lows and highs. I will get some needed rest and begin the new quest tomorrow evening.

So, as always..."The journey, is the reward."

PS - Friday I watched the movie, "The Pixar Story." A very good, behind the scenes, movie of Pixar's beginning, and rise. I found the movie quite inspirational and it has fueled me more with the motivation to complete my game, no matter the road blocks, stumbling blocks, or jubilation's that pave the way.

No comments: