Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Less Than An Hour

Wow! Stealing another companies pitch phrase, "That was easy!" I just received my iPhone certificate, activation code. The elapsed time, 52 minutes.

This evening, the next challenge will be using the activation code, and running my code on my iTouch.

As Slick Rick "The Ruler," said, (okay...preface, going back to old school hip-hop), "wish me luck, 'cause I'm scared and I'm nervous." :)

On a side note, I read where if you do develop a paid app for the iPhone, and you make money, you are responsible for declaring you earnings with the IRS. Apple is not sending developers 1099 forms, even though you have to fill out tax info, and give your SSN when you place your paid app on the iStore.

Thus, you are responsible for keeping track of your earnings, and filing with the IRS.

"Taxes, we talkin' 'bout taxes, not a game, but taxes!" (said in another venue, in another vein, if you know the answer, the first responder will get a free copy of my game, when it is finished).

1 comment:

Gyuri said...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Allen_Iverson

No way I would have known that w/o Google. ;)

Have you heard about http://www.meetup.com/The-Washington-iPhone-Android-Developers-Marketers-Meetup/
Haven't gone yet, hope to check out the Feb. 18 meeting.