Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Official

I'm now officially, a registered iPhone developer. I activated my code. I will fool with the registering of my iTouch, and code signing tomorrow to see if I can run my code on the iTouch. The reason I say, *if* is because (see way early postings) I'm actually developing on a GS Mac, not the sanctioned Intel based Macs.

I've got some forum notes from some sites that describe how to code sign to get the GS Macs to work, but some folks claimed success and others did not. Anyway, I will tackle that tomorrow, and will see.

So, I will spend another hour or two, working on the effects I wish to use in the game, which will incorporate some decal texturing, blending, procedural textures, particles, and some dynamic fluids. I suspect I'll be working on these for a few weeks.

Working real job in the day, regular obligations, and then working on the game late into the night, and early mornings means something gets sacrificed, and that something is my body. My regular gym workouts have crashed to the side. Now, I just have to make sure I watch what I eat so that I don't become fat (or the politically correct saying, "weight challenged,"...call it what you want people you're still BIG).

Till next time...

No comments: