Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slow Progress Today

I'm here struggling with timing refresh problems, I believe. I am working on some prototype code, hammering out the mechanics of my game. I have some test entities moving about the screen, and touches and collision detection working. The only thing is the touches are recording sloooowwww! It is like I see the object I would like to select moving on the screen and touch, and the object is gone, and then the touch registers.

So, I believe my game objects are moving at a much higher refresh rate, and my touch object isn't. I will fool with this some more to see what is what.

Tomorrow, is back to work day. So, I may knock off early tonight and get my mind right..."I'm shakin' it, boss." (what...another "Cool Hand Luke," reference?...Dude, can I help it, if I'm a movie buff?)

Well I will go take another crack at the timing issue, and see what is what.

Take Care

No comments: