Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back To Life

Update on my work computer...its all good again (read previous blog to see why/how I got zapped by the prunnet.exe virus). So, a couple of days, doing slave back ups, and restoring software and my work computer is up and running again. I must admit it is going a bit faster too, I must have had a lot of junk on there.

Well, I am fooling around with some math, that I know is simple, but has me scratching my head. The first problem was that my coordinate system was upside down. I knew it was but I wanted to have the thumb app stop button on the iPhone on the right hand side (orientation left on iPhone), just so left handed folks wouldn't feel discriminated against. So, I got tired of that and switched things back to orientation right.

Hopefully, I will get passed this problem tomorrow, and move on. I'm still working out the mechanics of my game. After I solve this problem, I'm moving on to doing some procedural textures.

Wow! I've been at this for 40 days now. I've come quite a ways, but a long way to go. I hope things are looking even better in the next 40 days.

No comments: