Thursday, June 4, 2009

Easy As Pi

Big man crush for Apple. They make things so very, very simple. Pulled my iMac out of the box (which also is designed well), set it up in 5 minutes. Plugged in my external backup hard drive, and setup my new Mac with my old Mac's work folders, via TimeMachine restore. Viola! That was it...good to go.

Then, spent the next 2.5 hours downloading iPhone 3.0 SDK, and installing that.

Now, I'm up and running on a sanctioned machine..."doesn't it feel good to be doing the right thing, Rod?"

And, so that's what my game really looks like...since on the PowerPC the colors were funky. It is great to see things as they truly are, no more pointing out to my boys, "no, no that's not a green flying saucer, that is a red plate." Haaa haaa...now you think you have an insight into the game I'm making...whatever you are thinking the answer is nope. :) You will have to wait until it is near completion then I will post some screen shots and talk about the specifics.

Okay...my real job beckons.

No comments: