Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where The Hell Have You Been!?

"Okay...don't have me sitting here for weeks on you...waiting for you to blog...where the hell have you been!?"

Ahhh...I've been caught up in real world work, I apologize.

Ok...weeks ago I said I would present the formula for finding exactly where you are in your world based on the size of your world, down to the tile and pixels. I actually, figured out the formula 2 days after I said I would, but just got caught up in so much work (I'm the lead/sole programmer on a virtual machine/security application).

I'm actually going to take a nap right at this moment, but I will post the formula before the day is over. I promise...just way too tired to do it and explain right now, but if anyone is out there ("if they were, you've lost them now dummy...people not waiting on you.") I wanted to update the blog.

So, before the day is over...stay tuned.

I'll be baaahhhccck!

No comments: