Wednesday, October 28, 2009

White Boarding

There's skate boarding, surf boarding, wake boarding, and for us developers there's "white boarding."

I've been sketching out the tasks, and scripts for my game, so much so, I had to run out and get another white board. I should have taken up the idea my friend, Everett Harris, did. He bought sheets of white plastic panel material and lined a wall with it, and now has a wall sized white board. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't like playing, "This Old House," and doing home projects, especially when my time is already limited and thoughts are flowing.

So, this week it is, "step away from the keyboard, with your hands up," and get all my new thoughts down and then schedule out my new tasks. This may run into next week, but when this round of design is complete, it is just straight crunching, where I can sit and get into the zone, and be on "coding cruise control."

That's the skinny of what is going on right now...you'll see, you'll see...the game will be worth the wait. :-D

No comments: